If you’re keen on golfing either solo or with some friends or family, this blog will discuss pristine essex golf courses that’ll keep you entertained.
A good game of golf can oftentimes only be as good as the golf course it’s played on, making the golfing venue you choose incredibly important. Although there are plenty of options, Stock Brook Manor has everything you need for a memorable golfing experience.
Stock Brook Manor is a scenic golfing venue with three championship golf courses to choose from. Each course is carefully manicured and certain to put your skills to the test.
Choosing an awesome venue to have your golfing day or trip can make all the difference to your overall experience. By choosing a great golf venue, you can be confident you’ll have a great time. Keep reading to learn more about Stock Brook Manor!
Stock Brook Offers Three Championship Golf Courses
One of the main perks of golfing at Stock Brook is the variety of courses to choose from. Each course has something different to offer, all while being incredibly picturesque. The courses at Stock Brook Manor are as follows:
- The Stock Course
- The Brook Course
- The Manor Course
Each golf course consists of 9 holes that both veteran and beginner golfers can enjoy! Stock Brook has been a rewarding golfing venue for over 25 years, making these courses one of the most well-known essex golf courses!
Stock Brook Manor Has A Variety Of Membership Options
This golf club has a wide range of membership options, for individuals to groups, and businesses. Stock Brook Manor’s membership options are as follows:
- 7-day Golf and Country Club Membership. As the name suggests, this membership grants you 7-day access to all three golf courses. With 5-day rights to Three Rivers Golf Club and access to the Manor’s amenities, you’re given versatility and options.
- 5-day Golf and Country Club Membership. Similar to the 7-day membership, this membership grants you 5-day access to all the courses and 5-day rights to Three Rivers Golf Club after 12 pm. You can also play on weekends for the price of a green fee.
- 7-day Golf Membership. The 7-day golf membership grants you full access to all three golf courses and 5-day rights to Three Rivers Golf Club. You’ll also receive access to the steam room and sauna in the golf changing area. This membership also allows you to bring one guest on weekends before 12 pm and before 3 pm during the week.
- 5-day Golf Membership. The 5-day membership gives you access to all of Stock Brook’s courses, as well as 5-day rights to Three Rivers Golf Club after 12 pm. Like the 5-day golf and country club membership, you can also play on weekends for the price of a green fee.
- Junior Membership. For the youngsters aged between 5-16, the Junior membership grants 7-day full access to everything Stock Brook Manor offers. Juniors will be granted access from Monday-Friday after 9 am, and weekend access is after 12 pm.
What Else Stock Brook Manor Has To Offer
Besides being a bespoke golf club with a variety of membership options, Stock Brook also has several other amenities you can take advantage of. Some other facilities available at Stock Brook Manor are as follows:
- A fully-equipped gym with several membership options
- Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates, Zumba, Spinning, Body Pump, and Body Combat classes
- Four outdoor tennis courts
- A 23-metre standalone swimming pool with a retractable roof
- A Junior Zone for teens and kids
- Personal training services
Besides being a top-class golf club with several championship courses, Stock Brook is also the perfect facility to kick back and relax whether you’re solo or have company.
Golfing is an excellent way to reconnect with yourself and loved ones, and there’s no better place to do it than at Stock Brook Manor!