Stock Brook Manor- The Best Venue For Essex Christmas Parties
Choosing a venue to host a Christmas event can sometimes be overwhelming given the vast number of options available. However, there is one venue, in particular, that is perfect for essex christmas events 2022.
Stock Brook Manor is the ultimate Christmas party venue. With ethereal decor that perfectly fits the Christmas spirit and a versatile menu, you can be certain that you will have an evening to remember.
Although Christmas party planning can often be a taxing and stressful task (especially if it’s relatively last minute), Stock Brook Manor takes some of the pressure away from the planning process and allows you to have a delightful evening. Keep reading if you want to learn more about Stock Brook Manor!
Stock Brook Manor Offers An All-Inclusive Christmas Party Package
If you’re looking for a venue that gives you everything you need for a memorable event, Stock Brook Manor is who you’re looking for. The all-inclusive Christmas party package includes:
- A fully stocked evening bar
- Three-course Christmas menu with seasonal dishes
- A DJ
- Free Parking
- Pre-dinner drinks reception
- Table wine, minerals, and beer throughout the meals
- Christmas decorations throughout the venue
With everything you need for a fantastic Christmas party in the all-inclusive package, you can be confident that the event will be nothing short of spectacular!
What Stock Brook’s Food Menu Includes
As aforementioned, Stock Brook Manor’s Christmas food menu is incredibly versatile, so you may be wondering what it includes by now! The courses are split into three, and you can choose what each course includes.
The Starter Options
Each starter is crafted carefully to ensure that you and your guests are left with excitement for what’s to come next! Not too filling and not too light, each starter is sure to leave you wanting more. The options for your starter include:
- Smoked salmon and avocado with a lime and chilli dressing
- Smoked duck breast and fig salad with pomegranate dressing
- Grilled goats cheese with sesame seeds on a rocket salad with balsamic dressing
- Cream of roast vegetable soup with bread rolls (homemade)
- Deep-fried camembert with spicy apricot compote
- Vegetable terrine with crispy kale and sorrel tartar
Each start option has a completely different flavour profile, all of which are certain to blow your guests away. You can’t go wrong with any of the starter options!
The Main Course Options
Every main course option provides you and your guests with the perfect follow-up dish to the starter. All the mains are hearty and filling, but sure to leave you some room to satisfy your sweet tooth! The main course options are as follows:
- Salmon fillet with champagne sauce
- Mushroom Mille-Feuille
- Feta and spinach stuffed chicken breast wrapped in pancetta & topped with white wine and cream sauce
- Roast turkey with trimmings
- Lamb shank on creamy mash with rosemary and red wine jus
Like the starter options, each main is something different so that you have a good variety of options from which you can choose. Note that the lamb shank is only served on Fridays and Saturdays, and each meal is served with roast potatoes (except for the lamb, as it’s served with mashed potatoes) and seasonal vegetables.
The Dessert Options
And last but certainly not least, there is a variety of dessert options. Many say that dessert is often the star of the night and can make or break a dining evening, so Stock Brook’s kitchen staff is sure to give it the best they’ve got! The dessert options include:
- Sticky toffee pudding with butterscotch sauce
- Cheese and biscuits
- Chocolate brownie, ice cream, and chocolate sauce
- Christmas pudding with a mince pie and brandy sauce
- Cheesecake trio with chantilly cream
All of the above are followed by tea, coffee, and mince pies. So, if you happen to find the sweetness too overbearing for you, you can simply sip your warm beverage or a bite of your savoury pie.
Planning a Christmas event can be difficult, but with Stock Brook Manor, you can be confident in knowing your Christmas party will be nothing short of memorable!
Leave a Comment